Screen Capture an iOS Device
If your computer is running OS X Yosemite or later, you can record the screen of any iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) with a Lightning port and iOS 8 or later.
- Open Quicktime player on your computer.
- Choose File > New Movie Recording.
- Click the arrow next to the Record button. Then choose your iOS device in the dropdown menu and the Microphone you would like to use.
- To monitor audio while it's being recorded, use the volume slider.
- Click the Record button to start recording. Click it again to stop recording.
Technology Enhanced Learning
The best instruction utilizes technology as tools to assist with learning, but is not the object of learning itself. Because new technological tools are created every day, we offer the Mines Software Review to share the new products you’re trying in your classes with other faculty.
Online assessment of face-to-face learning