This is a time to step back to reflect on the lesson(s) to consider what worked and what did not. It is a good opportunity to write notes for yourself to help you prepare for the next time you teach this course.
Consider the following questions:
- What did you and the students do (lesson enactment)?
- What went well?
- What are the criteria to determine that it went well (how do you define “well”?)?
- What is your evidence that it went well?
- What didn’t go well? What is your evidence that it did not go well?
- What did you learn in enacting the lesson about your students, the course, the lesson, and/or possibly content?
- What will you change the next time you teach this? Why?